Happy Monday Gals…or in some cases ugh, it’s Monday already?! Getting motivated at the start of the week can be hard. Here are 5 tips to help get you in the mood to embrace Monday.
- Start From the Right Perspective – So it’s Monday…that doesn’t have to mean doom and gloom for having to return to the grind of the workweek. Think of Monday as a fresh start. A new opportunity to achieve your goals and do great things!
- Work the Body – There’s no better way to kick off a new week than to wake up the senses and put your body to work. Take the time to get a morning workout in to get the blood pumping and start the flow of adrenaline to catapult you into the day.
- Work the Mind – Working the body is all fine and good but don’t forget about your fabulous mind. Not sure about you, but after a weekend of Netflix and drinks the mind can get a little rusty. Sharpen yours with a good read to start off the week.
- Feel the Music – Ok, let’s be real…MUSIC IS LIFE. Music sets the tone of how your day will flow. If you want a relaxing stress free flow for your day put on some Adele or Sade. If you’re out to kick Monday in the ass go for some Beyonce or Rihanna and show Monday who’s boss!
- Spread the Love – Sometimes motivating others will naturally motivate you. Making others feel good is powerful…you should try it.
How do you motivate yourself on Monday?